- Our airport handles tens of thousands of passengers per day. In response to their needs we introduce free domestic telephone calls - said Hubert Wojciechowski, Director of the Marketing and PR Office of Chopin Airport. - Many of us certainly were in a situation where the cell phone battery was dead and we had to call quickly. From now on it will be possible - added Wojciechowski.
Telephones are located in the following locations at Chopin Airport:
• In the general access area at the arrivals level, next to the "Lost and Found" offices phones, opposite perfume shop.
• In the baggage reclaim area (opposite lanes 2 and 6).
• In the Schengen Area, at the Transfer Desk between gate 25/26 and 27/28.
• In the Non Schengen zone at the Transfer Desk.