Personal Data Information Clause valid from 25 May 2018 onwards
Your personal data Controller is Polish Airports State Enterprise domiciled in Warsaw (00-906), at ul. Żwirki i Wigury 1, e-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 22 650 11 11 (hereinafter: “we”).
1. Who acts as the Controller in respect of your personal data?
2. What are the contact details of our Data Protection Officer?Below please see the contact details of our Data Protection Officer: e-mail:
IODO@polish-airports.com, Phone: 22 650 30 47.
3. Why is your personal data processed by us?We process your personal data:
a) to ensure security and safety within the area supervised by us,
b) to implement objectives of the National Civil Aviation Security Programme and National Quality Control Programme.
c) to demonstrate proper fulfilment of the civil aviation security tasks.
4. What is the legal basis for processing of your personal data?We process your personal data as it is indispensable for the fulfilment of our legal obligations under Article 80, Article 186b items 1, 2, Article 188 item 1 of the Polish Aviation Law of 3 July 2002 and § 2 item 1 point 10 letter r) of the Annex to the Regulation of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy on the National Civil Aviation Security Programme of 31 July 2012 (legal basis: Article 6 item 1 letter c of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: the GDPR)).
5. Who can we disclose your personal data to?We can disclose your personal data to the following three groups of entities only:
a) our authorised representatives – i.e. our employees and partners who need be provided with access to such data in order to fulfil their obligations,
b) data processors who have been commissioned by us to perform data processing tasks,
c) any entities eligible to obtain access to such type of data under the applicable provisions of law