At Warsaw Chopin Airport, baggage handling services are available to both departing and arriving passengers.
Baggage handling services on departure include the following:
- collecting bags from the indicated vehicle parked at the car park (multi-level, long-term or bus car park) or from the road directly in front of the Terminal or the road in front of the Courtyard hotel and taking them to a check-in desk.
Baggage handling services on arrival include the following:
- collecting bags from the baggage reclaim hall in the Terminal and taking them to the indicated vehicle at the car park (multi-level, long-term or bus car park), the road directly in front of the Terminal or the road in front of the Courtyard hotel.
How to request baggage handling:
Baggage handling services can be requested
- Monday to Friday from 6.00 AM till 10.00 PM
- Weekends and holidays from 6.00 AM till 6.00 PM
via email (email@example.com
), phone: (+48) (22) 650 2006
, preferably in advance, i.e. 24 hours prior to the arrival/departure. The service may be provided on the same day it is requested if no other request have been made for the time in question.
Order for baggage handling service
|Type of charge
||Charge calculation unit
||1 - 4 baggage items
|5 baggage items
|each subsequent baggage item up to 12 items
|13 baggage items
|each subsequent baggage item up to 30 items
|31 baggage items
|each subsequent baggage item
||1 baggage item
|Cancellation of booking ***
||Charge for operational readiness when the service is cancelled
|The scope of service complies with the “Rules of provision of paid baggage handling at Warsaw Chopin Airport”.
* The weight and size of the baggage complies with airline regulations and the “Rules of use of the elements of the baggage handling system (BHS) and the baggage sorting area at Warsaw Chopin Airport”.
** In case of oversize and out-of-gauge baggage, both for departures and arrivals, the Service does not cover CARGO items.
*** In accordance with the “Rules of provision of paid baggage handling at Warsaw Chopin Airport”.